Hello internet! Recently I tried installing windows 7 on my laptop and faced a missing driver issue and I finally found the solution for it.So I’ll be sharing that with you guys in this post.So let’s get started.
Actually there are many solutions.Few of them are:
- If you face this error then,try switching the USB port. This error also occurs if you have plugged in USB 2.0 into an USB 3.0 port.So try switching to other ports on your laptop.
- You can also use Windows 7* USB 3.0 Creator Utility.Just download the .zip from here and extract it to your installation media.If the error pops up during installation then,simply browser the drivers.
Note:There will be two folders inside- x32 & x64.
3. Also if you can also set your USB option to legacy in BIOS setting.
4.Now the final solution which worked for me.First create the installation media using Windows 7 USB Download Tool or Rufus and then download the Gigabyte Windows USB Installation tool.
Once downloaded extract it.Connect the USB to any working windows machine and run the program.You will see the following options,check them:
- Add USB drivers to an offline windows 7 image.
- Add NVMe drivers to an offline windows 7 image.
- Add packages to an offline windows 7 image.
Now click on start and wait for the process to finish.That’s it.Now you can perform windows installation without any troubles.I have personally tested it.If you have any queries,do mention them in the comment section and I’ll try my best to help you.
I hope you found the post helpful. Thank you for visiting the blog. Have a nice day 🙂